Sweet romantic text message for girlfriend

  

People will always get old, and hope that you will still be by my side. The editor below has compiled more love text messages for girlfriends, welcome to read.

  1. Loving you is a kind of happiness, thinking about you is a kind of happiness, waiting for you is a test, thinking about you is a habit, loving you is a kind of cherish, kissing you is a kind of tenderness, and seeing you is a kind of enjoyment , Hug you is a kind of romance!

  2. I really want to tell you that in my heart you are everything to me, I don't ask you to love me with the same amount, I just want to have your comfort and understanding.

  3. I promise not to let anyone hurt you, including myself, trust me! I will give you happiness.

  4. I love you, so I send a message to you, and send my love through mobile signal; if you love me, please reply to me, follow the path when I came, and reply to your sweetness!

  5. Missing is painful, and missing is even more happy. Long-settled longings will condense into deep love. Darling, do you know? How much I love you.

  6. Some people love with their mouths, but I love with my heart. Maybe I will lose a lot, but I will not regret it.

  7. Love is here, and my world is wonderful because of you. I will give you coolness in summer and warmth in winter. I will take care of your world. I wish you happiness every day!

  8. Give you the pure and deep breath like lavender, give you the quiet and pleasant breath like lemon, give you the gentle and non-mottled breath like perilla, and give you the refreshing feeling of this summer , Happy every day!

  9. The rushing river water is flowing with my memories, the erupting volcano spouts my thoughts, the blooming flowers bloom with my blessings, the cascading moonlight sprinkles my expectations, and the mobile text messages convey my greetings: you Are you ok?

  10. It’s raining today, just like the arrival of misses. Greetings are not only in the night, but blessings are hidden in my heart. The rain stops and misses more, but it is still in the middle of the night. Good night to you who I love!

  11. If you are the boat that returns, I would like to be a harbor waiting quietly, let the warm wind stroke your sails, gently sway happy waves, and send happiness to your dreamland.

  12. Hello, when you received this message, I am really sorry --- I woke you up. Hey, I blame you, who told you to go to bed earlier than me? Hey, say good night, I hope you don't meet me in your dreams. I'm afraid you don't want to wake up.

  13. Let me say goodnight to you and send away this hurried day. Please cherish the ones that are worth remembering, and don't miss the ones that should be forgotten. May you walk into your sweet dreamland and wish you a peaceful night.

  14. Summer is here, freshness lingers in your heart, dispels boredom, joy and joy; refreshing penetrates your heart, dissipating heat and heat, and extraordinary comfort; refreshing and refreshing your heart, relaxing mind and body, walking freely; quiet and calming your heart, refreshing Cool, peace of mind. I wish you a cool summer and happy every day!

  15. On a hot summer day, I can’t forget my miss for you. I want to pick a lotus leaf to shield you from the hot sun; I want to borrow a summer rain to moisturize your splendid face; I want to catch a ray of cool breeze. , To wipe away your busy tiredness. The summer is scorching, let me send you a cool message through my text message, and wish you a cool and happy summer!

  16. I'm sending you a thousand roses because I want you to love yourself. You have been given a thousand paper cranes, so let your troubles go. Let a thousand lucky stars shine on you and surround you with good fortune. A thousand pistachios are given to you so that you can have a good mood every day.

  17. Sometimes I forget, sometimes I'm tired, sometimes I'm lazy, but no matter what, I will still remember thinking of you and thinking of you as a friend. Don't catch a cold on a hot day!

  18. Have another busy day, I hope my text messages can relieve you of fatigue, drink plenty of water, don't tire yourself, and bring a lively magic weapon to me.

  19. May my greetings be like a breeze, blowing away your summer heat; may my care be like a sweet spring, moisturizing your summer's thirsty heart; may my reminding be like drizzle, soaking away your summer's struggle heat Khan; May my blessing be like a cold beer, warming you to the beautiful lingering summer; summer is here, I wish you every day, happy and happy!

  20. Squeeze 3 cups of juice for you: one cup is grape juice, let you sip romance; one cup is cucumber juice, let you sit on health; one cup is orange juice with honey, may life be sweeter than sour!

  21. Love is the beauty of a moment, like fireworks flying across the sky, with shallow traces, leaving deep nostalgia.

  22. Love is in the rainy season, please allow me to leave a little bit! And heart, never leave a little bit.

  23. Love has such a romantic morning and such a beautiful night in the rainy season, which has been deeply engraved in memory. It will fill the parting, gather many memories, strong concern, passionate yearning. Then, let me leave so gently.

  24. Maintain a zero-distance between the body and the bed so that the thoughts are temporarily stored in memory. Close your eyes and take a deep breath while lying down. Say it softly: "Good night, sweet dreams!"

       25. Sweet dreams can heal your scars, and dreams can put an end to your sorrow. Your happiness will continue to grow while you sleep, and your dreams will come true while you sleep. Allow the text message to send you the last journey, the curtain has closed, good night! Have a pleasant dream.

  26. It is not a mountain, not without the character of a mountain; it is not the sea, not without the feeling of the sea. The cloud has the loneliness of the cloud, and the wind has the freedom of wind. You will understand that a heart is enough to carry the joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys of your life!

  27. Meditation, in this poetic world. Holding a wisp of breeze, in time, engraving the hard-to-speak heart words into the bottom of my heart; holding a handful of clear water in the red dust, making speechless moving, quiet and beautiful flowing deep; playing a melody, under the moonlight, let I miss my bones and let it go freely. Sit and watch, at the end of this season, draw a scroll of vicissitudes of life, listen to a song of thousands of waters and thousands of mountains, sing a lot of thoughts, and dream a smile and tears!

  28. I love you not because you are beautiful as a flower, no matter how beautiful you look, you can’t stop the wind and frost of the years; I love you, not because of your iron teeth and bronze teeth, no matter how smart words are but talking; loving you, It's not because you have a handful of money, no amount of money can buy love. Please remember, just because you are you, the one in my dream, so I love you even if you follow you to the end of the world!

  29. When you are thinking about me, my heart is warm, and my heart is eloquent; when you are blessed, my heart is dazzling, and greetings are always cold in winter; when you are concerned, my heart is sweet, and I can remember the four seasons of cold and heat; I am at peace by you, and thousands of miles of snow drift into sweet springs. ;Being not tired of being asked by you, no worries about the world; being called by you for a reason, happy and happy every day!

  30. To love you, you don’t need gold and silver jewelry, pure love cannot be compared with money; to love you, you don’t need an official position, and pure love should not be contaminated with worldliness; to love you, you don’t need to be beautiful, no matter how beautiful your face is As the years passed. I love you just because you are you, the most beautiful bride in my heart, and I am willing to accompany you forever until you get old!

  31. With your company to me, I know what I want to go to most in my life; with your hand in hand, I can walk the uneven road; with your care for me, I know what It is true happiness; with your Good Morning SMS greetings, I will be truly happy and satisfied one day!

  32. If the heart is close, no matter how far away the road is, it is short. If happiness is made of honey, no matter how bitter the sea water is, it will be sweet. If you receive my text message, I hope that today no matter how tired and annoying it is, it is also happy ! May you be happy every day

  33. If I am a ray of wind, I will wipe away your worries for you; if I am a leaf, I will shield you from the hot sun; if I am a ray of light, I will brighten your future for you! I am your good My friend, I want to send you blessings!

  34. If it is a mistake to love you unreservedly, then I am willing to make repeated mistakes. Please don't hurt the person who cares about you the most in the world, okay? 'I love you until the last moment of my life! Please believe me!

  35. The light moonlight, whispering, caged closed windows; the bleak winter rain, wandering and hesitating, how to deliver the blessings? Tuck your knees, just miss you! In the night.

Post a Comment

0 Comments