A message to girlfriend to move her to point of crying

 


1. Feelings are often like this. Even if it's just a moment of meeting and knowing, the momentary warmth of the heart is worthy of a lifetime to remember and chase, and a lifetime to protect and wait.

2. Being moved is beautiful, and being moved is warm. At a critical moment, you touched others, and at critical moments, others will also touch you...

3. I have never given up loving you just from strong to silent.

4. I love you for ten years like a day, let go today to give you all the blue sea and blue sky.

5. Spring will come again when the spring is gone, and the flowers will bloom again when the flowers die. However, if you don't know how to cherish what you have, you will know how precious you are once you lose it. When life can no longer find a dock to dock, a wounded heart has no choice but to wander silently in thoughts with regret.

6. We are all separated in the wind of the years. When we look back, we can't see the trace of being together, although we have been together so hard.

7. There are only so many places around a person, and only so much you can give. In this small circle, some people want to come in, and some people have to leave.

8. Although we don’t know each other for long, from the moment I saw you, I knew that you were the one I was waiting for. The moment I knew that fate did not separate us, I made up my mind. I only love you and promise me, let me take care of you forever.

9. I confess my desire to you, I have deeply loved you! My heart has already belonged to you, and I look forward to being with you. Care for you with affection, love you for a lifetime.

10. Love is a feeling, even if it is painful, you will feel happy. Love is an experience, even if the heart is broken, it will feel sweet. Love is an experience, even if it is broken, it will feel beautiful.

11. I never thought that I could love so humble, humble people would be delighted just because of your words.

12. Life is beautiful to some people, and these people strive for a certain goal throughout their lives.

13. Feelings, to beat a person back to their original form, there is still nothing to lose alone! Unchanging loneliness, ever-changing accidents, and changing body and mind are the best proofs in the journey.

14. Go inside, go inside, it's still empty inside. The trouble is at the station, don't come up with bad luck, hurry up with happiness, squeeze with good luck, the blessing train will take you to the next station of happiness, please use this message to board. good Morning.

15. Transmit a beam of biological radio waves, transmit a kind of life message, although there are many beautiful souls in the world, but you and I are the only ones who understand in silent induction.

16. Don't waste your time for those who don't want to spend time on you.

17. What is happiness? Happiness is that cats eat fish, dogs eat meat, and Ultraman fights little monsters.

18. I have one hundred thousand people I love you, and I give you one every day, which can be divided into 273 years and 355 days, but we can't live that long, so I will continue to say in the next life and the next: I love you!

19. With the moonlight in front of the bed, I want to stay in bed. Look up at the bright moon, hug your head and sleep soundly. The sky is vast, the wild is vast, and he is lazy and itchy. I have to remind you to add clothes, I wish you a happy morning.

20. Quiet reverie counts the paths that have been taken, and shed tears in memory of inadvertent opinions.

21. The ambiguous text between you, what I saw is a proof: I am just a sustenance.

22. Life is a station, come in and go out; yesterday is a landscape, seen and blurred; time is a passer-by, remembered, forgotten; life is a funnel, gained and lost; friendship is one The banquet at the table is hot and cold; confusion is an attitude, indulged and restrained; life is a kind of calm, crying and laughing.

23. Loving each other is happiness. So simple, so difficult.

24. No matter what you like, it won't belong to you. No matter what you miss, you are destined to give up.

25. My dear, open the curtains and look at the whole world in the eyes of the sunshine outside; my love for you is like this sunshine falling on you, deep and hot, and you are my whole world .

26. Get up early and stretch your waist, smile in front of the mirror, take a deep breath, adjust your mentality, throw away all your worries, and smile when you go out. Good luck will come naturally. Simple greetings, happy and good mood.

27. After many years of waiting, all you have to do is to say that you are not here.

28. What we are looking for is not to be alone, to be a person or a place, the place of happiness in life, but we have not found it yet.

29. Looking at the back of you leaving, I told myself to be strong and not cry, because I love you, but also because I understand you.

30. If the situation is not good, don't hide it; occasional crashes are fine. There is no need to always pretend to be strong, and there is no need to prove everything is well. Don't care about what others think. If you want to cry, cry, and tears are good for your health. The sooner you remove the disguise, the sooner you smile.

31. Why do you rarely see the legendary and eternal love stories in your life? Because this kind of relationship is very precious, are precious things so easy to see? Are gold diamonds easy to see?

32. The hands knocking on the keyboard have been trembling, and you will never understand the tears dripping on the keyboard.

33. Roses, yours; chocolates, yours; diamonds, yours; you, mine.

34. Affectionate has always been let down and only a humble affection will be missed repeatedly.

35. A person who truly loves you can see your pain in your eyes.

36. The most anxious thing is the most beautiful scenery, and the deepest hurt is the most true feelings.

37. One hand supports the wind and rain of life; one heart soaks the thickness of emotion; a greeting, soothes the injured soul; a text message, sends my blessings: May good morning!

38. Behind the enthusiasm, there are unfamiliar doubts, and there are also touching after familiarity! Simple people will cause misunderstandings because they are not familiar, but truly enthusiastic and enthusiastic people leave us with the touch of familiarity!

39. You are so beautiful, as beautiful as a lyric poem. You are full of girlish innocence and youthful demeanor. What impressed me the most was your lake-clear eyes and long twinkling eyelashes. Like inquiry, like concern, like greeting.

40. As long as you want, as long as I have it, you can turn around and stay by my side.

41. There are traces of time, the vicissitudes of life, and life is not old, just because there is love and hope in life, love and friends, crying and laughing, worrying and longing, even if there are more unsatisfactory, our life is still glorious.

42. The water of Juanjian Stream is not obstructed by stones, and the deep friendship is not estranged by distance. In my "Friendship Rankings", you are always at the top of the list, and the market is still bullish. How are you doing recently? From afar, I am blessing you.

43. Confusion does not distinguish between humble and noble, and confusion does not distinguish between failure and success. The only difference between them is that the former is frustrated by it, and the latter is power by it.

44. On March 8th, I wish you a better and better life, the better you look, the better your economy, the villa diamond jewelry, earning money is like cutting grass, feeling like a thief, plus happiness and harassment. I am also proud of a woman like you!

45. I will always remember the twists and turns in your eyes, how much time it took to get the qualifications of ordinary friends.

46. ​​When you go down, you beckon, and when you turn around, all you can remember is the way home.

47. Concern is the embodiment of friendship, and thoughts are the sublimation of emotions. Turn the thoughts and thoughts into blessings for friends far away. May happiness accompany friends every day and night, and hope that happiness surrounds friends all the time, and may friends be today. Have a very happy life, and wish my friends a better tomorrow than today.

48. I must live one more minute than you, so that when you leave, let me hold your hand, just like we usually sleep.

49. If sincerity is a kind of harm, I choose a lie; if a lie is a kind of harm, I choose to be silent; if silence is a kind of harm, I choose to leave.

50. Every time we can't forget, we are at a loss. Don't worry about the so-called love for our career and our parents. Love requires luck. Work hard, everything will be there. The tears are for ourselves, and the laughter is for us. For others.

51. Go bravely, you may regret it for a while, but it is better than regretting it for a lifetime.

52. It's not that they are excellent, but you don't have a boyfriend

53. If you want to love or not love, it is the loneliest. I try to be brave, but I can't face the trembling eyes in the mirror, so I can only say goodbye to everyone who is close to me.

54. With the poetic strings, the memory stirs the heart, dragging the tired body and mind for a long time, and the long years are floating with the sense of vicissitudes of loss.

55. In the evening, hand in hand to watch the sunset by the river, lamenting the beauty of life; there are some things that don’t matter whether they are said or not,

56. When I meet you, I know that meeting you is my fate. The first time I have a sweetheart, it feels sweet. Anyway, I know I just like you.

57. Sometimes, you are obviously just a glass of white water, but you are forced to become a carbonated drink full of aggrieved stomach. People meet too many people in their life, as long as they are clear in their hearts, they will never have to please someone who doesn't understand you.

58. My choice is to love you or to love you, and your choice is to love me or not to love me.

59. Life is precious because it is limited, and we will work hard because it is limited.

60. I know that wherever I go, you will be by my side. Cry with me, laugh with me, wait with me, blossom with me.

61. Always complete the parting and parting that is unwilling to be staged in the reality of life in long dreams. Whether such a dream is too cold and cruel, it is difficult to see how dangerous the world is. Like the erratic weather, there is no map. We were disappointed all the way, igniting hope all the way to find the answer. How happy the imagination of the past is, the regrets in this world are as long as possible.

62. Your shameless look is quite the charm of my youth.

63. If we are destined to pass by in this life, then I deeply wish you happiness forever. Then put away all the little bit of affection, looking forward to meeting you in the next life.

64. The rear wheel fell in love with the front wheel, but knew that he could not be with her, so he kissed every inch of the ground she rolled over.

65. Life is like a dream, and years are ruthless. You don't know how good your life will be tomorrow, or what will happen the next second you go out. There will be many unknown roads ahead, but even so, we have to live well. The world is beautiful, the sun is shining, and the starry sky is beautiful. Why don't we sit alone, looking up at the white clouds, looking up at the stars.

66. There is no feeling of true love in your hand. When you let go, you know what true love is.

67. You will never see the tears in my eyes, because I will cry when you are away.

68. Because you are too enthusiastic, you always feel that others are too indifferent to you. Because you love someone too much, you feel that you don't love you even if someone else is negligent. Put more energy on yourself, and you will reduce a lot of hypocritical emotions.

69. Don't shrink from holding the hand of love, don't get confused when looking at love, don't cool down the heart that seeks love, and those who truly love will not leave.

70. You are a love song of hundreds of thousands of times, a chapter of the soul, a boat with oars, an ark, with a sail, chasing your faint back, looking from a distance, you are my life The flower fair that cannot be in full bloom as scheduled makes me unable to put down the love poems in my hand. I am in love with the red dust, life and death are promised, it is difficult to describe the words in my heart, but the emperor's body is far away from the sky.

71. The oath is only a momentary failure.

72. Hey, I really don't want to graduate. I'm going on my own. Maybe I won't meet again in the future, but I hope you can still remember me and I will remember you too.

73. Let go of your maturity, put away your steadiness, take off your sleekness, put on your innocence, release your pressure, rush out of your anxiety, and bloom your vitality! Good morning friend, good luck forever!

74. If the stone also sheds tears, I want to be a stubborn stone crying in your heart, at least, you can feel your temperature.

75. To love and be loved, both in the light and in the dark, I have no choice but to settle down.

76. No matter how good yesterday is, it will eventually be compressed into today's memories. No matter how helpless we are, we can't stop the hasty steps of time. No matter how exciting today is, it will be pieced together into tomorrow's history. No matter how persistent we are, we can't refuse the scars given by the years. We miss yesterday, because it melts all beautiful yearnings and passes away all passionate pursuits. If the past has been frozen, let it be covered in dust, work hard to write today, and make tomorrow's nostalgia more bright.

77. Expectation is an optimistic, positive, and full of beautiful spirit. To deal with expectations correctly, we must strengthen our psychological quality, broaden our horizons, and broaden our minds. In this way, expectations will be like a beautiful dream and put you in a colorful world.

78. When you want to cry, find a place where there is no one to cry bitterly. Don't forget to put your original smile on your face after crying.

79. The petals have already said that they will bloom together and wither together. It doesn't help how the angels dissuade them. They have already said that they want to be beautiful together in this life, and they must grow old together.

80. Loving you is not a game, crying is not acting, instant happiness is not beautiful!

81. I used to think that I was rich, but I was not. I lost my love, lost my heart, lost happiness, lost myself, and the only thing I can't lose is my memories...

82. The heart is a tree, the roots of love and hope are rooted in the soil, and the branches and leaves of wisdom and emotion are spread out under the blue sky. Whether it is the wind and rain of the years, or the billowing dust covering the green leaves and green branches, it always stands silently waiting and accepting everything to come, neither arrogant nor humble. The heart is a tree, and each story is carried by the annual rings; it moves back and forth to meet the birds; the collisions make it dense and flexible; the scenes of experience have created its broad mind. The heart is a tree, but a single tree cannot make a forest. Therefore, the tree and the tree are both independent and connected, and the heart and the heart are both different and close to each other.

83. The best things in the world should belong to me, including you!

84. The earth is always in motion, and a person will not always be in an unlucky position.

85. Only by treating fate can be long-lasting; cherish feelings and be worthy of possession. Always thinking about you is the person who has you in his heart; always being with you is the person who loves you most. It may just be loneliness to treat you hot and cold; it may be just a need for what is near and far away from you. Worries that cannot be disguised are sincere; longings that cannot be concealed are feelings.

86. Silly boy paper, no one can take away the person you care about, unless he wants to go.

87. Looking forward to a strong growth, but found that the troubles follow. Suddenly looking back, ah! The schoolbag in the second grade is so heavy. Maybe it is an unavoidable responsibility, maybe it is the expectation of parents and teachers, maybe this is the first fight in life. Looking forward to the harvest tomorrow, we should sweat today. Looking forward to tomorrow's success is to challenge failure today. Looking forward to not believing in tears, looking forward to favoring those with aspirations, shouldering the bitterness of anticipation on the left shoulder, and the sweetness of anticipation on the right shoulder. Maybe I don't know tomorrow, but I will pursue it in anticipation.

88. A lover may not be sensible and reasonable, but he must know his heart; he may not be inseparable, but he must cherish each other; he may not be the icing on the cake, but he must give charcoal in the snow; he may not always contact, but always keep in mind!

89. There are some worries in my heart, but some loves have to settle down.

90. Without that light in the dark, I am worried that you are afraid of getting lost like a child.

91. Love produces hatred, love produces hatred, love produces ignorance, and love produces thoughts. After farewell, anger, hatred and obsession, all turned into lovesickness every inch. I wonder if you still complain about me, hate me, and irritate me? Under the wisteria frame, the moon is cold and the wind is clear, and between the pen, ink, paper and inkstone, Ruoxi has no emperor in his heart, no Si elder brother, only Yin G who took my soul! Acacia sees each other and does not date each other, and the thin love turns to be passionate and tired. The words on the red paper are blurred towards the wall, and they meet again in the depths of Qulan, looking forward to the arrival of the king every day.

92. A slanting sun hangs on the distant mountains, Luan and Phoenix return to their nest in the cold house, returning home like an arrow, not tired, infatuated with dreams of Zhu Yan, the north wind also pity the Yulou cold, dreaming back to hometown and renewing the strings. Thinking of you, just like my love for you, the sun and sunflowers have a lingering affection!

93. How can you set off the beauty of the world without you?

94. I want to create a beautiful city, not just to whitewash the broken rubble and conceal the appearance, but a truly beautiful city, a city where people love each other, no one is alone, and a sunny city leading to the future.

95. I love her, except for her, no one deserves me to do this, except for her, there will be no other person who makes me love this way.

96. One person confided in his words, while the other believed that wishful thinking was true, wishful thinking was full of expectations. So don’t say you know everything, I can’t help but want to look forward to it

97. At first I fell in love with you because my brain was flooded, but now my brain is shaking dry.

98. I bent over and picked it up. I was surprised that this was given to me at the same table when I graduated from junior high school. The back of it said "Treasure, friend!" I don't remember if there was an urge to cry at that time, but now, withered leaves. There are already tears on it. I remembered that there is another mood in this world called moving.

99. Flying snowflakes used to be the bookmark of my beautiful memories. Dancing under the colorful Christmas tree in the moonlight was my lovely dream. On this special day, let me wish you a happy day with my sincere greetings!

100. The secret of happiness: not to do what you like, but to do what you like

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments