Love messages for him or her



 100 messages of love for her and for him.

    Deep love messages for her is a great way of confessing your feelings to your partner. Expressing it has large number of opportunities to be honest about your feelings towards your better half. It is also a safer way to talk about your feelings because behind the scenes you don't need to be afraid to be honest.

    So, if you fancy getting the attention of your loved one or feeling like sending romantic messages for   girlfriend, read this list of 100 touching love messages for her below. These sweet message for girlfriend can inspire you to find your poetic side and help you to finally be yourself in a relationship.

    As hard as it is to find love, it is even more difficult to find a soul mate: one and true love of your life, one who makes you see life in its real form and who gives you goosebumps.

    Yet even when the feeling is there, sometimes we fall short of words: you might want to express everything you feel but you hardly find the right words.

    We therefore suggest these i love you message to you inspire yourself a little. Here is a list of love text messages for her, and love SMS, for both women and men that will impress your loved ones and make them understand the depth of your feelings.

    As bonus, we also like you to take a look at the good night love messages, for her and for him, which   has been listed below.

  Get Your Ex Back - Do This First After Break Up

    You therefore have no reason to hesitate: send one of these love messages for her from the heart, or love sms for her, to your better half!

I Love You Messages for her

    Creating intimacy and feeling of closeness with your partner, choose messages of love for her that have meaning for the both of you, something which signals to her that you know her absolutely and perfectly well and that you love her as she is.

1. Of all the passions, love is the strongest because it has ability to attack the heart simultaneously, the head and the senses.

2. You are my gift straight from heaven. There is no second that you are not there to cheer me up whenever I need you. You are absolutely all I want in a woman. I don't want anything else apart from you. That I promise you.

3. You are more beautiful than the sunset itself on the horizon of the ocean, in midsummer. You shine brighter than all the stars in the sky all together. You are far more attractive than any love song. I had no idea what beauty looks like until I met you.

4. anywhere you go, whatever you do, I will always be there for you. Whatever it may, I'll wait for you!

5. If I could offer you one thing, it would be the possibility of seeing yourself through my eyes: that is the only way that you will understand how special you are to me.

6. If loving you was a job, am sure I would be the most deserving, dedicated and qualified candidate. In fact, I would gladly work for free!

7. You are my sweetheart, my best friend, and my soul mate. You mean the world to me, and I will continuously love you!

8. My greatest wish is to see you in a wedding gown in front of the altar!

9. I'm not sure what I did to deserve anyone as good as you, but your devotion, support, and affection will always be appreciated. Thank you for been you and allowing me to be a part and parcel of your life.

10. Today, I was asked, how is your life? I replied: she is fine, thank you!

11. When you walk into a room, the light shines brighter; when you leave, my heart yearns for you. I'm not going to let you go the next time I see you!

12. I fell in love with you because you were the one who loved me when I was rejected!

13. Sweetheart, I'd like to alter three aspects of your personality: your last name, your address, and your attitude toward men!

14. I drive you away sometimes because I want you to get closer.

15. I knew we'd have something special from the moment I saw you for the first time. I adore everything about you, including the way you kiss and care about me, as well as the emotions you trigger. I'd like to accept you as my own. I want to wrap my arms around you and never ever let go. You are my best friend, sweetheart, confidence, and purpose for being alive.

16. I don't want to lose you because you're mine.

17. Thank you for making me the happiest guy on the planet, honey. I pledge to love you until the end of my days.

18. I decided to write a love letter. But I did not actually know where to begin.

19. You're living in a dream world. You're flawless, and you're mine.

20. I have the ability to stop breathing. My heart has the ability to stop pounding. But one thing will never go away: my love for you!

21. Are you really interested in seeing my dreams? Examine yourself in the mirror!

22. It is because of you that I have truly grasped the concept of love. I am happier and stronger cause of you. Thank you so much.

23. You are my message of love.

24. Every day without you is like waking up in the middle of the night.

25. I'm not sure why I'm smitten with you. I really don't want to know. I just know one thing: I don't want to lose you.

26. I have been looking for a way to put my love for you into words. I did not find !

27. You are so perfect that I haven't been able to stop loving you since I fell in love with you.

28. I see 100s but I only like you.

29. It is said that love is blind. Too bad he doesn't see your beauty!

30. You walked into my heart without my permission, but you stayed because I needed you

31. I was thinking of you, and it made me happy!

32. Something about you appeals to me. I admire your eyes, smile, and the way you gaze out the window in the morning at the horizon. I can't imagine living with out you in my life.

33. What is my greatest fear? to be separated from you I want to kiss you, hold you, and talk about the future with you.

34. You're the reason I'm smiling. I wouldn't know what happiness is if you weren't there.

35. I'm demotivated without you. But life is sweet again when you're by my side. My heart is now in its rightful place as the sun and stars shine brighter. You were invited, but you chose to stay because I needed you!

36. I want to wake up next to you every morning, with your fingers in my hair and your arms wrapped around my shoulders.

37. I just wanted to let you know that you were my last thought before going to bed last night.

38. You were also the first one up this morning.

39. Your love came at me like a car: I wasn't expecting it. But, what am I grateful for?

40. Mornings spent by your side are the most beautiful. It's the first time I've ever felt passion.

41. Finally, after all these fake relationships, I've found you! You get what I'm saying. You actually know how to make me laugh. I adore you because you are my true love.

42. I'd like to give you a letter of love.

43. Thank you, my love, for making my life a beautiful love story. Thank you for demonstrating to me the existence of true love. I adore you!

44. The more I'm surrounded by people, the more I feel alone with you.

45. I'm completely enamored with you.

46. I try to come up with something else, but I'm stuck. I think of you in everything I do.

47. It means a lot to me that you love and admire me for who I am. Please accept my sincere gratitude for taking the time to read this.

48. You make me smile.

49. I saw angels in the sky, snowflakes in July, and things that only a dreamer might imagine. Even so, there's one thing I've yet to see: something cuter than you.

50. I've never accepted the adage that every man has a powerful woman behind him. Then I met you, and I realized that I wouldn't be half as good without you.

    Love messages for her are a wonderful way to show her how much you care by opening your heart to her. These messages of love for her are also an opportunity to give her the trust and smile that all women need. Women's strength comes from the love, affection, and attention they get from the people they care about.

    I never believed the adage there is a strong woman behind every man.  Then I met you and I understood without you I wouldn't be half of who I am

Love messages for him

    Do you want to please your man? Write her a message of love full of emotions, passion and sweetness. These kind of love messages absolutely must have significant meaning for both of you. It must be honest, sincere and explicit.

51. We'll meet again in a few years, and we'll be shy: we won't dare to talk to each other. I'll tell you that I'm happily married. But when I turn away, I'll whisper to you, "I gave your name to my son."

52. I am self centered, impatient, and lack self-assurance. I make mistakes, and I can be a whirlwind at times. But that's who I am, and if you don't love me like that, you don't deserve me!

53. I don't love you because I need your services; I require your services because I love you.

I'm sending you a message of affection.

54. Honey, I just wanted to let you know that if anyone flirted with me, I'd be proud to say, "I have a fantastic boyfriend!"

55. We can argue all day long, but that's fine because you give me the motivation to fight for us.

56. I am yours, You belong to me. I will always fight for you because I love you.

57. You are everything to me. I was completely smitten by you. That doesn't even frighten me!

58. I've elevated you to a lofty place. Many of the other men in my life pale in comparison to your ankle.

59. I know I say "I love you" a lot, but it's not enough: here's a love message just for you. You are the center of my universe, the reason for my life.

60. I'm not interested in repairing you. As I continue to restore myself, I'd like you to hold my side.



61. You are the most attractive, funny, generous, and lovable guy on the planet.

62. I'm having a discussion with the moon. She mentioned the sun, and I mentioned you to her.

63. I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, and it's probably because you're not here. I'm missing you...

64. Hearing your voice this morning was incredible. For the rest of my life, I want to hear that every day.

65. When I consider perfection, I consider you. Thank you for being such a one-of-a-kind person. I've been searching for a ray of light, then you're it.

66. You're my best friend, and half-sister. To the moon and back, I cherish you.

67. Leave me in the rain if you must leave me one day; that way I won't weep alone!

68. If anyone can write your name in the sun with an ice cube, I'll confess that they love you more than I do.

69. Candies made of chocolate? Honey, no. Vanilla ice cream, on the other hand, is a no-no. No. What about sugar? No, it's not true. I'm still not able to come up with something better than you.

70. I tried to write you a love message but I couldn't.  Words that can express such joy don't exist


71. I can say it a million times and it won't be enough: I love you.

72. You are incredibly attractive, intelligent, and compassionate... I feel as if I've struck gold. And it's all because of you!

73. I'm not interested in the moon, stars, or the cosmos. I'm not looking for a million dollars or a piece of gold jewelry. I'm just interested in you.

74. Do you believe in magic? until I saw you, I couldn't believe it. I began to believe in magic, destiny, and even little elves at that stage!

75. Are you an angel fallen from heaven? This is the only plausible explanation.

76. You're my guardian angel, my muse, and the reason I'm here.

77. Just kiss me if you're having a bad day!

78. Being in love with you is like being in heaven. I will never be sorry that I choose you as my partner.

79. It gives me great pleasure to declare that I am yours. I want to accompany you everywhere!

80. The possibilities are almost endless! Nobody can stop us if you love me!

    Your partner will benefit from messages of support for him. He is happy to know that he deserves to be loved by such an amazing woman as you when he receives a message of appreciation. It gives her the confidence to face life's challenges and the power to fight for your relationship.

Love messages for her and goodnight messages for him

    Messages of love are a great way to wish your partner a good night. Choose one of the following or be inspired by it to write him or her the perfect text message for a romantic night in Morpheus' arms.

81. I'd love to be there when you fall asleep. I want to tell you that I adore you and can't wait to see you tomorrow.

82. Good night, my love.

83. While the sun has set on this day, my love for you will never go away.

84. A letter of love to say goodnight to you, my darling. I'm in love with you.

85. You are the man of my days. The most beautiful thing, though, is seeing you as the main character in my dreams.

86. The day is over. Make way for dreams. I will surely meet you there!

87. I've finally met the man of my dreams.

88. Tonight, the stars are so vivid that they almost clash with our passion. They don't even come close to living up to our expectations!

89. I wish you a lovely night, and may you dream of me!

I hope your dreams are as warm and gentle as your kisses and hugs.

90. I hope your dreams are as warm and gentle as your kisses and hugs.


91. I long for the day when all of my dreams are realized.

92. I'm looking forward to going to bed tonight. I'll think of you and see myself in your arms in my dreams.

93. Good night. The stars are keeping an eye on you, my love!

94. Close your eyes and open your heart. Allow my love to pamper you from above.

95. What miracle, my angel, could have brought me such good fortune? I spend my days with the best man on the planet, and I see him in my dreams when I go to bed. My Love, good night.

96. If love is in the air, take a deep breath and allow yourself to be rocked. Sweetheart, get some rest. 

97. What better way to wish you a good night than to dream of me!

98. I hope you have sweet dreams filled with joy and sweetness tonight as you go to bed. Relax your soul and open your heart to receive all of my affection.

99. In my dreams, I'll see you...

100. The gift of love has brought us together tonight. We may not be able to be physically together, but our hearts will still be connected. My soul mate, good night!

    When they receive this sweetest i love you message, such as these charming text messages for her, all people in a  relationship sleep easier. This indicates that their partner thinks about them even though they are not  together and wishes to express it. Couples who exchange goodnight love messages are emotionally connected and concerned about the well-being of their partner.

    Being in love, or thinking about being in love, does not always imply that you have the right words to express yourself. We're sometimes embarrassed to admit how we're feeling. We are still hesitant to put our hearts on the line. And, on occasion, we don't know how to express our feelings in a honest manner.

    As a result, the above long sweet message for girlfriend is an excellent source of motivation for any couple in love. Do not be hesitant to give them to your other half or to be encouraged by them to express your feelings to her or him through these love messages. You should be ecstatic to be in love!

Post a Comment

0 Comments